Memes From "Anti-Calvinism Memes Are So Much Fun To Make"

(All memes made with IMGFLIP)

 



















































































































Yes, I know they're a little childish.  But I'm having fun making them anyway.  It's my way of venting some of the frustration of leaving our church because of Calvinism and of not being able to talk to anyone at church about it because no one else - except one other family - seems to care.  And so, yes, I'm allowing myself to be a little childish now and then, for my own amusement.

Or was I "predestined" to be a little childish?  ;)



Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Alana L. 5V (the twisted ESV)

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

Fending Off Calvinism (a.k.a. Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps)

Melissa at The Comment Corral

The 9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

Troublemaker? (#1 The Gospel; #2 Stealth Calvinism)

Juni Desiree's beautiful art and heart

As evil as it gets: Calvinism on babies and the unreached