Leaving Calvinism: Calvinist Pastor Turns From Calvinism...

"Calvinist Pastor Turns From Calvinism to Arminianism After 20 Years as a Calvinist and Intensive Study"

This is another good testimony of what sucks people into Calvinism and what helps get them out of it.  (Although I am not an Arminian, I do think they are closer to the truth than Calvinism, except mainly for their view that you can lose your salvation.)  

It took a lot of guts - after 20 years of being a Calvinist - to begin asking himself if there was another way to read the Bible than the Calvinist way he was taught, and to admit to himself, "Whatever it cost me (and I knew it could cost me everything!), I want to know the truth!"

Trust us, we understand.  It cost us our church of 20 years, our friendships from that church, our children's friendships, and our reputation.

But some things are worth it!  And God's reputation, good character, and the Gospel Truth are worth the sacrifice!

Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Alana L. 5V (the twisted ESV)

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

The 9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult

Fending Off Calvinism (a.k.a. Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps)

Melissa at The Comment Corral

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

Troublemaker? (#1 The Gospel; #2 Stealth Calvinism)

As evil as it gets: Calvinism on babies and the unreached

Juni Desiree's beautiful art and heart