Just Testing Subscription Link

I just added a subscription link to this blog, under the heading, but I had no idea what I was doing.  I just kept clicking on things and following links until something happened.  So I am in the process right now of seeing if it works or not.  If it doesn't work, I will try to find a friend to help me fix it soon, if I can.  

And if this does work, just know that even after writing and publishing posts, I go back sometimes to edit, correct, or update them.  So what I first publish may end up being more of a "rough draft."  I like to keep tinkering with what I write.


FYI:  I only added a subscription button to 3 of my blogs: My Crazy Faith, Anti-Calvinist Rant, and Heather's Garden and Home.  These are the only ones I continue to add posts to.

The Heather's Garden and Home blog contains posts on life issues in general, recipes, garden stuff, family stuff, pictures, and my social/political thoughts, etc.  But only a few posts on faith, and almost none of the anti-Calvinist stuff.  This blog is meant to be for everyone.  (I may be having trouble with this subscription button.  I "subscribed" to it, but haven't seen anything come in from it yet.  So it may take a little time to get it working.)

The My Crazy Faith one is full of posts on faith, emotional struggles, social/political thoughts, and anti-Calvinist stuff.  But it has none of the home/garden stuff.  This blog is meant for mature Christians who are looking for deep theological stuff and for encouragement during the "dark nights of the soul."

And The Anti-Calvinist Rant is only my anti-Calvinism posts, meant to help Christian understand what it is and why it's dangerous.

Most Popular Posts Of The Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

Tony Evans Preaches on Prayer and God's Will

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

Things My Calvinist Pastor Said #13: God Doesn't Love Everyone

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer (updated)

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

Super-Short Version of "How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist"