2. 21 More Anti-Calvinism Memes

I thought I'd try my hand at creating some Anti-Calvinism memes, just for fun.  And boy, is it addictive!  (I've got about 80 more to post later.)  They just give you so much material to work with.  (I made an updated version of this post with the actual memes, not just the links, just in a different order.  Click here for that.)


But I Don't Wanna ... 

So You Say ...

Calvinist Preachers Be Like ...


Does control mean cause?

So, what drew you to Calvinism?

Calvinist preacher

Me, waiting ...


If God causes everything ...

Can't find "can't"...

Umm ... Yeah ... Uhh

Where Calvinism is in the Bible

... But doesn't that bring us right back ...

... "It's what the Bible says"

That feeling you get ...

The look I give my spouse ...

"Dead People"

Trying To Sound Logical

A Calvinist's John 3:16

Tell me again ...


Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Alana L. 5V (the twisted ESV)

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

The 9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult

Fending Off Calvinism (a.k.a. Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps)

Melissa at The Comment Corral

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

Troublemaker? (#1 The Gospel; #2 Stealth Calvinism)

As evil as it gets: Calvinism on babies and the unreached

Juni Desiree's beautiful art and heart