A great sermon to start 2026

I watched this online Willow Creek sermon yesterday from a new series called The Jesus Way, about the Sermon on the Mount... and I just gotta share it because I haven't heard a sermon this good in awhile.  In fact, it's one of the best I've heard in a long time.  A great way to start 2026!  

Maybe it just said what I needed to hear at this point in my life.  Maybe it won't speak to you the same way.  But, who knows, maybe it will.  Give it a try.  What've you got to lose?  


Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Alana L. 5V (the twisted ESV)

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

Fending Off Calvinism (a.k.a. Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps)

Melissa at The Comment Corral

The 9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

Troublemaker? (#1 The Gospel; #2 Stealth Calvinism)

Juni Desiree's beautiful art and heart

As evil as it gets: Calvinism on babies and the unreached