Jeremy Riddle's Song - "Sweetly Broken"

This will always be one of my top favorite songs.  It's the inspiration behind the title of my memoir and one of my blogs (both of which were written before the worst years of my life):

Sweetly Broken (Jeremy Riddle)

How Calvinists can say that Jesus's death was only for a few, lucky "salvation-lottery winners" is mind-blowing!  What a horrible assault on the amazing sacrifice Jesus made on the cross to make eternal life available to all! 

(While I love this song, I won't listen to his new stuff because he got involved with Bethel Church in Redding, California, and they are messed up!  Sad.) 

Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

A Calvinist's best defense of their worst doctrine

When Calvinism Infiltrates Your Church

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

For my new friend who's struggling: