FYI: Taking A Break From Writing

 I am just giving everyone a heads up: I will be taking a break from writing soon.  I still have some posts loaded up in the schedule to be posted till Christmas, but after that, I will probably take a break from these blogs.  A long break.  


I need to disconnect from the online world almost completely for awhile.  I don't even read the news anymore right now.  I am so sick of the online world and the media and all that, and I don't want to let it into my house or my life for a long while.  I don't even want to read my own writing right now.  I just need a break.  

Anyway, this is why I have been posting nearly every day for the past few months, to get it all out there before I take a break.  I'm not sure if or when I will write anything new.  If anything, I may just link to other people's things.  But I feel like I've said all there is to say for a long time.  

Anyway, just letting you know that there's a light at the end of this tunnel, that the deluge of posts I put up every week won't last much longer.  :)

I hope you all enjoy your December and the holiday season.  I know the world's falling apart, but look for the silver linings.  They're out there.  I just know it.

Most Popular Posts Of The Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

Tony Evans Preaches on Prayer and God's Will

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Things My Calvinist Pastor Said #13: God Doesn't Love Everyone

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer (updated)

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

Super-Short Version of "How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist"