Leaving Calvinism: Video - Testimonies of Former Calvinists

Here is an almost hour-long "Testimonies of Former Calvinists" video from Soteriology 101.  This is a website I highly recommend and one that my family and I have learned from immensely.  (I haven't finished this video yet, but I wanted to link to it anyway before time gets away from me.  If I have comments to add to this post after watching it, I'll add them later.)  

Most Popular Posts Of The Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

Tony Evans Preaches on Prayer and God's Will

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

Things My Calvinist Pastor Said #13: God Doesn't Love Everyone

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer (updated)

Leaving Calvinism: Comments from Ex-Calvinists #11