"Hallelujah" and "The Champion"

 And for this last post, I think I'll end it on a hopeful note:

"Hallelujah" (Newsboys)


And a triumphant note:

The Champion (Carman)


And for easy reference, here is my post: "Leaving you with links to Anti-Calvinism posts"

And I may be adding a few random posts over at my other blog, Heather's Garden and Home.  I'd like to write about the books I read, if I get around to it.  (But my keyboard isn't working so well these days.)

May God bless your 2022!  


[And ... 

Amen.  Come, Lord Jesus!]


Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

When Calvinism Infiltrates Your Church

A Calvinist's best defense of their worst doctrine

On this Good Friday

The 9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult (shorter version)