The City Harmonic's Songs - "Fell Apart" and "Praise the Lord"

The City Harmonic will always be my favorite band.  I owe them a lot.  They are a huge part of why I didn't give up on life when I was going through my worst years ever.  In heaven, they're gonna be some of the first people I hug and say "Thank you" to.  

Here are two songs I love from them:

Fell Apart (One of the best opening lines ever: "Put me back together, I fell apart."  Can anyone else relate?)

Praise the Lord  (This really is a key in getting through the hard times with your faith intact: Praise the Lord.  Sometimes, it's the only way you can "win" the battle.)

Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

Alana L. 5V (the twisted ESV)

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

The 9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult

Concerned Christian at The Comment Corral

Melissa at The Comment Corral

"But Calvinists don't say God causes sin and evil!"

Fending Off Calvinism (a.k.a. Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps)

Snippets to Ponder, part 3 (#14-19: total depravity/parables)