Regina Spektor's Song - "The Call" from Narnia's Prince Caspian

This isn't really a "Christian" song (that I know of), but it sure is beautiful:

The Call (Regina Spektor)

It's from the Narnia movie, Prince Caspian.  And for some reason, it reminds me of Jesus's promise to come back again, a hope I cling to in these dark times.  

(I've been addicted to C.S. Lewis lately, ever since lockdown started last year.  And not even just his writings but the biographies people have written about him.  I'm on my 7th Lewis biography so far.  And I've got a couple more to read.  I just can't get enough.  Addicted, I tell you.  Addicted.)


Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

A Calvinist's best defense of their worst doctrine

When Calvinism Infiltrates Your Church

Calvinist Hogwash #5: Rejoicing about hell

The 9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult (shorter version)