Matt Maher's Song - "Hold Us Together"

I've been enjoying listening to some great songs I haven't heard in awhile.  And I thought you might enjoy them too.  And since I'm not adding new posts to my other blogs, I'm gonna put them on this one, sprinkled in between the posts on Calvinism.  

Let's start with this one:

"Hold Us Together" by Matt Maher

As Matt says ... "It's waiting for you, knocking at your door."

If God is knocking at the door of your heart, open it.  

Today could be the "first day of the rest of your life."

(FYI: I like to link to the search page instead of the YouTube page because it bypasses the YouTube ads.  And if they ever remove the YouTube video, you can still find other links in the bottom of the search page.)

Enjoy the song!


Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

When Calvinism Infiltrates Your Church

A Calvinist's best defense of their worst doctrine

On this Good Friday

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)