FYI: Email Subscription Service Might Change

 I got a notice saying that Google is changing/updating something that might affect the email subscription service for blogs like mine (probably in July).  I have no clue what this means (and I have no clue if anyone has even subscribed to my blog because I forgot how to check for those details), but it may affect email subscriptions.  Maybe this means that no one will be able to get email notices about new posts or that the "subscribe" button won't work anymore.  But since I don't even know what the notice means or what to do about it, I probably won't be trying to figure out a new way to make the email subscription work (I have no brain power left for that).  Sorry for whatever changes or inconvenience this may cause.  I wish I knew how to fix it but I don't.  Heck, I still use a tracphone that's so old it can't send or receive emojis.  And that's just the way I like it!   

Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

A Calvinist's best defense of their worst doctrine

When Calvinism Infiltrates Your Church

For my new friend who's struggling:

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)