In Honor of Easter - My Jesus

In honor of Easter this past Sunday, here are several songs and videos I love.  (No matter what you're going through in life, take a few moments to remember what Jesus went through ... for you.)


My Jesus by Todd Agnew  (That's my Jesus.  It shows why I love Him.  Why I follow Him.  Why I want to be like Him.  I love this song!)

Oh, What Love by The City Harmonic

I Am by Crowder

Hallelujah Christmas by Cloverton

Sweetly Broken by Jeremy Riddle  (God draws everyone to Him.  He calls everyone to come out of death and into life!  Will we listen?  Will we respond?)

Secret Ambition by Michael W. Smith

Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

A Calvinist's best defense of their worst doctrine

When Calvinism Infiltrates Your Church

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

For my new friend who's struggling: