Matt Maher's Song: "Lord, I Need You"

I love this song.  It was such a help during a very dark time in my life - a time when I had little hope to cling to, when my heart hurt so badly that I didn't even know what to pray anymore.  I was all out of clever, fancy words, and all I could cry out was "Lord, I Need You".  

Sometimes it's as simple that.  And that's okay.  Don't complicate it.

Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

A Calvinist's best defense of their worst doctrine

When Calvinism Infiltrates Your Church

For my new friend who's struggling:

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)