A totally sweet little song: It's a Beautiful Day

(I know this isn't about Calvinism, but sometimes you've just gotta take a deep breath and smile.)

Oh my goodness, I'm totally loving this sweet little song (by The Kiffness and Rushawn): 

It's a Beautiful Day (click on it)

Take three minutes today to watch it and smile!


Could you imagine how you would feel if you watched this song every morning or evening for the next month?  I might try it along with my Bible reading.  A New Year's resolution.  

Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Alana L. 5V (the twisted ESV)

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

The 9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult

Fending Off Calvinism (a.k.a. Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps)

Melissa at The Comment Corral

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

Troublemaker? (#1 The Gospel; #2 Stealth Calvinism)

As evil as it gets: Calvinism on babies and the unreached

Juni Desiree's beautiful art and heart