For reference (links, including "Why is Calvinism so Dangerous" Series):

Adding the "Why is Calvinism so dangerous?" series buried the previous "last posts" of this blog.  So for reference, here are links to some of the posts right before the series, so that you can quickly find them without a lot of scrolling:  



Here are the links that I put on the left sidebar of this blog:


Links to anti-Calvinist websites/videos: 
Soteriology 101 blog with Leighton Flowers (and on Facebook... YouTube... Podcast
Beyond the Fundaments with Kevin Thompson
Idol Killer and his YouTube channel.  (FYI. I think he believes we can lose our salvation, but I don't.)

Also see these newer (to me) ones (My husband has watched some of these, but I haven't checked them out too deeply yet - I'm more of a reader than a watcher/listener - but I am passing them on to you to check out for yourselves, adding to your "against Calvinism" resources): Alana L.... Living Christian... Great Light Studios... Faith on Fire 


Links to non-/anti-Calvinist preachers:
Tony Evans (my favorite!)
Ralph "Yankee" Arnold (my husband recommends him, but I haven't really watched him much)
Andy Woods (a friend who also left her Calvinist church really recommends him, as do lots of people online)


And since the "Why is Calvinism so Dangerous?" series ends up being in reverse on this blog, I am adding links to each post here, so you don't have to scroll way down to get to the first one (If you read any posts of mine, I think it should be this series!):

Why is Calvinism so Dangerous?...

Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

A Calvinist's best defense of their worst doctrine

Calvinist Hogwash #5: Rejoicing about hell

When Calvinists say "But predestination!" (part 1: sermons)

When Calvinism Infiltrates Your Church