7. Anti-Calvinism Memes are so much fun to make!

Update: Click here for a post with the memes right on the page, not just the links\


A Calvinist Song "Jesus loves ..."


God causes everything, right?

Hmm!?!

Yep, Makes Perfect Sense!

Scroll Of Truth

How Calvinism Was Created and Two Calvinists Talking...  [Yeah, yeah ... I know ... they're childish and mean.  But I couldn't help it.  They basically wrote themselves.  If it makes you happy, you can choose to substitute "Free-Will" in there for Calvinism.]

When it turns ugly

Surely that must mean ...


Don't you Calvinists know ...

If a tree falls ...

I don't know if ...

That would be great ...

That face you make ...

See, nobody cares!

I don't want to hear your opinion ...

And the results say ...

Still waiting ...


As I said, I know they're a little childish.  But I'm having fun making them anyway.  It's my way of venting some of the frustration of leaving our church because of Calvinism and of not being able to talk to anyone at church about it because no one else - except one other family - seems to care.  And so, yes, I'm allowing myself to be a little childish now and then, for my own amusement.

Or was I "predestined" to be a little childish?  ;)

Most Popular Posts Of The Week:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

Tony Evans Preaches on Prayer and God's Will

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Do babies go to heaven or hell? A critique of Calvinism's answer (updated)

Things My Calvinist Pastor Said #13: God Doesn't Love Everyone

Leaving Calvinism: Comments from Ex-Calvinists #11

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (extended version)