Hallelujah Christmas

I know it's not about Calvinism but ... 

Wow!  Just ... wow!

Hallelujah Christmas (Cloverton)

Bowing down right now with the shepherds and the wise men at the feet of my Lord and Savior 


(Or try this video version if it doesn't get deleted for copyright reasons.  I love it!  Gives me chills!)

Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

A Calvinist's best defense of their worst doctrine

When Calvinism Infiltrates Your Church

Calvinist Hogwash #4 (hell and justice)

For my new friend who's struggling: