Videos from those who left Calvinism

Some testimonies from those who came out of Calvinism:

Alana L.: In and Out of Calvinism, Part 1 [She's been popping up here and there lately, but I only just recently started watching her.  It's great she's sharing her story.  For more about her story: Here's a quick 6-minute peek at her testimony from Faith on Fire, a guy my husband has been watching recently.  Here's her 2-hour interview with Leighton Flowers from Soteriology 101 and her 80-minute interview with Jordan Hatfield from Great Light Studios.]

Living Christian: Why I don't believe in Calvinism anymore (I was sent this link by a friend who recently left Calvinism.  I haven't watched it fully yet, but thought I'd share it anyway.  And here's an almost 2-hour video where Alana interviews him about leaving Calvinism.)

Why Reject Calvinism? (Leighton Flowers' interview with Jordan Hatfield of Great Light Studios.  Not sure why, but when I click the link, it automatically starts in the middle of the video.  So you may have to "rewind" it to the beginning.)

How I Was Delivered Out of Calvinism - My Personal Testimony (Warren McGrew, Idol Killer)


And a few I posted earlier:

Why I Abandoned Calvinism (Seth from Simple Bible Man)

Testimonies of Former Calvinists (from Soteriology 101)

The 5 Points That Led Me To Leave Calvinism (Leighton Flowers' story of leaving Calvinism)


And for some written testimonies, click on the "Leaving Calvinism" label in the left side-bar (or you can just click here).



FYI: I haven't listened to all of these yet, but I'm sharing them anyway.  And keep in mind that just because I link to other people's things doesn't mean I agree with them fully about everything.  So don't be like "Well, Heather linked to them, so she must believe everything they believe, too."  Always be discerning about what other people say for yourselves.  And remember that none of us will be right all the time about everything, so let's be gracious. 


Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

A Calvinist's best defense of their worst doctrine

Calvinist Hogwash #5: Rejoicing about hell

When Calvinism Infiltrates Your Church

When Calvinists say "But predestination!" (part 1: sermons)