5. Another Serving of Anti-Calvinism Memes

Some more of the memes I made up, just for fun!  (Here's an updated post with the memes right on the page.)



Working for salvation?

"Total Inability"

But guess what?

And so I said ...

I told you ...

WRONG!

Santa Claus

Hard To Swallow Pills

How you feel when ...


The Pie Chart - Calvinist Theology

Calvinist theology - dead men

I Tell You This Every Time ...

Definitely "elected"

How do we get them to believe ...

Where do you get your theology from?

You're right, Calvinist

A Calvinist's Amazing Grace




Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

Fending Off Calvinism (a.k.a. Destroying Calvinism in 28 Easy Steps)

Alana L. 5V (the twisted ESV)

Juni Desiree's beautiful art and heart

The 9 Marks of a Calvinist Cult

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

Melissa at The Comment Corral

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

When Calvinists say "But predestination!" (sermons)

Troublemaker? (#1 The Gospel; #2 Stealth Calvinism)