Not Writing Much Lately

FYI, Due to some family troubles, I will not be writing much lately.  My brain is exhausted and I can't think clearly.  And so I know I need to step back from this a bit and just rest.  

I do have a couple of posts waiting in the wings, and I will eventually get around to posting them.  But they will be few and far between for a little while.  I just can't even really think lately because my head is so tired that it almost hurts to think too deeply.  

I also will eventually be posting some really good comments that are in the comment section of a blog I like to visit, interactions between Calvinists and non-Calvinists.  Lots of interesting things to see in these conversations, things that I think are worth sharing in their own posts.  But like I said ... "eventually."

Anyway, I just wanted to explain why I seem to be so quiet lately, and why I will be for a while longer.  Thanks for understanding.  (And I would appreciate any prayers you might say for me.  Thank you.)

Most Popular Posts Of The Month:

List of Calvinist Preachers, Authors, Theologians, Websites, etc.

How to Tell if a Church, Pastor, or Website is Calvinist (simplified version)

Is The ESV (English Standard Version) a Calvinist Bible?

A Random Verse That Destroys Calvinism (And "Is The ESV a Calvinist Bible?")

Why Is Calvinism So Dangerous? (re-updated)

Posts in the "Predestination vs. Free-Will" Series

Tony Evans Preaches on Prayer and God's Will

A Calvinist's best defense of their worst doctrine

On this Good Friday

When Calvinism Infiltrates Your Church